Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm

Well I'm in California until Tuesday when I fly out for London. It is really nice to get a little bit of a break between finals and the beginning of my crazy adventure. Tomorrow we are going to the beach! Which will be nice because we have been sitting at the kitchen table for the last two days looking up all kinds of information on different things to do on our trip. The stuff lately has been for the two trips that we are going on to Ireland and Scotland. We are going to Dublin for 4 days and exploring and then we are going to Scotland for Christian's Birthday and going to see the highland games! It is going to be a blast. I'm sorry if some of this doesn't make sense. I'm trying to write and listen to the three crazy boys around me who are still planning trips. Truth be told I have very little say and a lot of the things that we are going to do, but I'm kind of OK with that. There will be other girls when we go to Ireland but I think that I am the only girl going to Scotland. The cool thing is that I got a round trip flight from London to Dublin for only 16 pounds! I'm really excited about it! And no one worry, I am probably going to have two or three boys with me at all times. Which is really saying something because there are only 5 boys going on the trip.

At any rate I'm getting really excited!! But first, the beach...

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! I'm so excited for you!

    Make sure to wear sunscreen at the beach....:)

    ReplyDelete