Monday, April 26, 2010

My Last Full Day in the States

Well we went to the beach today. The strange thing was that it was so beautiful and sunny right until we got to Malibu. Then suddenly everything was gray. I'm not even kidding. The beach was cold, windy and gray. Needless to say we didn't last long. We had a picnic and that was fun but we were all wearing the sweatshirts that we thought it was silly to bring. Christian kept telling us that he was going to get in the water anyway. And he did! ... almost. He got his toes wet and came running back. No one agreed to join him in the experience so he through me over his shoulder and started running for the water. Lucky for me I'm pretty good at screaming and wiggling so he didn't get all the way to the water before dropping me. I only experienced wet sand and I decided that that was enough.

So the beach adventure was a little bit of a let down. But tomorrow we are going to London!!! And that won't be a let down at all!

2 comments:

  1. Is Christian going to England with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I'm pretty excited about it. Even though we aren't supposed to date while on a study abroad. I'm not sure that I plan on following that rule...

    ReplyDelete